[cma-l] Community Radio Order

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 18:51:36 GMT 2015

Not knowing what Ed Vaizey is going to say precludes the brief for the interview a little - but my points would be:Thank you for completely removing the prohibition on any CR station in any environment from carrying advertising and sponsorshipThank you for completely removing the unworkable and suicidal condition limiting advertising revenue to 50%.Thank you for instituting a unilateral Government match-funding scheme to support CR stations.Thank you for  ensuring that Ofcom adopts a much-needed open-house management policy concerning its administration of complaints and its sourcing of spectrum for CR.