[cma-l] Community Radio Order

Pippa at Curly Radio pippa at curlyradio.com
Thu Jan 15 16:16:33 GMT 2015

Yes, indeed we have to wait for the outcome of the speech (and the mention of “other announcements” is intriguing), and then respond to it.

In the meantime are we doing everything we can to help eachother?  I’m surprised and saddened to see announcements about stations in trouble without any hint on this forum.

Marlow FM and Destiny105 in Oxford came to my rescue when our RSL was devastated by signal problems (uplink freq in a military zone – a story for another day).   Stations in East Anglia helped eachother with a mast problem recently.

If I can help by sharing some of what made Wycombe Sound’s RSLs successful please just shout.   I know it’s not a full time station but it’s not for want of trying!!

Pippa
@curly_radio
@wycombesound

07973 710963