[cma-l] Station imaging

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jan 14 13:31:27 GMT 2015

Hi

There are a number of discounts for CMA members for these sort of services.

Do check our website for details:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/cma-member-benefits/

*10% off production from JingleBooth*
CMA members get 10% off production services from JingleBooth
<http://www.jinglebooth.com/>: voiceover services, jingle production and
commercial production. They offer everything from a dry voiceover to a
fully-produced imaging package, with a fast turnaround of 24 hours or less.
Click here to find out more and to order.

*Exclusive discounted rates for CMA members from Voiceolution*
Voiceolution <http://voiceolution.co.uk/> have hand picked some of the
finest voices for you to choose from for your project – radio imaging,
commercials, telephone voice prompts, through to corporate presentations
and anything else you may need a voice for. Over 50 pro voices. Dry reads
from £17, full Com Prod from £35, Liners & Much More!

*Up to 40% off commercial production services from Sounds Sorted*
Sounds Sorted <http://www.soundssorted.co.uk/> are able to help community
stations by offering a considerable discount on creative and production of
radio ads. Sounds Sorted is an award winning company; we can call on
experienced scriptwriters and producers and make high quality broadcast
commercials nationwide.

Best regards

Bill
--