[cma-l] Sony Deck

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 13:00:39 GMT 2015

One of our Client CR Applicant stations has a Sony TC-WE475 twin cassette deck available.This was the last professional-quality tape deck made by Sony and parts and support are currently still available.He is open to offers but obviously as the owner of a CR station he wants to obtain the best revenue for the project.The unit would preferably be collected but we can arrange transport by Courier at cost.This would be an interesting additional studio facility for the more traditional broadcaster.Ian