[cma-l] Free Weekly Professional Radio Programme

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 11:43:03 GMT 2015

(Promotion for a FREE Radio Programme)

If your community station struggles attracting sponsors and advertisers then
this weekly Business programme will give you a great opportunity to attract
new clients.

Let's Talk Business is available FREE to licensed Community Radio stations.
Email me and I'll get you on the distribution list.

There are absolutely no strings and there are no commercials in the
programme either. All we ask if that you find it a regular slot, which we're
confident you'll want to do as it's professionally produced and already
syndicated to over 50 UK stations.

As an added bonus, during 2015 we have some exclusive discounts and offers
for local businesses in your area and additional benefits for our syndicated
partner stations too.

5 Digital, the production company behind Let's Talk Business, offers the
programme free to community stations as part of its Community Support
Programme.

All you need to do is send me an email and I'll add you to the distribution
list.

Kind Regards

Alan

PS If you're not a station manager or programme controller but still think
your station would benefit from airing Let's Talk Buiness please send me
their details so we can offer our help.

Alan Coote

Managing Director

5 Digital Limited

 <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/> Hear Alan Every Week on Let's Talk
Business The UK's Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future
Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To Over 5 Million People

Email -  <mailto:alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk> alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote> @TheAlanCoote

Web -  <http://www.5digital.co.uk/> http://www.5digital.co.uk

Let's Talk Business

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/LTBShow> @LTBShow

Web -  <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/>
http://www.LetsTalkBusinessOnline.com

cid:image001.gif at 01CE03CD.223AC920

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is private and confidential and may contain
proprietary or legally privileged information. It is for the intended
recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
author by replying to it and then destroy it. If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail or any attachment. 5 Digital, Basepoint Bournemouth, Aviation
Business Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch, Dorset. BH23 6NX