[cma-l] Automation

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 16:30:48 GMT 2015

One of our presenters, Mike Marwick, is a keen long-time user of Jazler, and likes it. However, he is not running a 24x7 station on it, so can't comemnt on that aspect. He tells me a short while ago he re-researched the subject as his Jazler is a very old version, and the conclusion of the review was to recommend RadioDJ. It's a free/donation package and may also be worth a look.

Also worth noting if you do end up looking to spend similar money to Myriad that there was also a very good non-profit discount for the high-end Enco DAD system that brought its price way down. Don't know if they still have that offer. There's also a wide range of low-cost basic automation systems and utilities here - don't know how reliable they are though!

Incidentally, Mike produces two excellent 2-hour weekend shows for us "Rock-n-Rol Saturday" available live or prerecorded and "On the Weekend" and he'd be happy to invite more stations to the collection that already broadcast these shows weekly.

Alex