[cma-l] Ofcom announces trials to help small stations join digitalradio

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:10:49 GMT 2015

I think the fair answer is that 100W ERP (vertical only) is a working maximum and is intended to be the equivalent of 25W on FM - but will almost certainly offer much better coverage.The actual distance from the transmitter for a good signal will depend entirely on the terrain - and it would be unwise to try to lay down a figure.