[cma-l] DAB

tlr at gairloch.co.uk tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Wed Feb 25 12:21:16 GMT 2015

I don't think there would be any additional charge if it's a simulcast of your
existing broadcasts - unless they class it as a test transmission I suppose.

One of the many inconsistencies of PPL charging is that you could (Ofcom
permitting) increase your transmiission area and audience 10-fold and it would
not affect your PPL licence terms, but if people in a shop or office within your
existing area want to listen to the radio they have to pay an additional
licence,

Alex