[cma-l] Saturday get together / Melton Mowbray

Pippa at Curly Radio pippa at curlyradio.com
Thu Feb 19 13:00:25 GMT 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately I can’t make it (not sure I qualify anyway as Wycombe Sound doesn’t have a licence yet).  However, I wonder if any other ‘Southeners’ are interested in getting together?  I’m always up for networking!  Plus I’m particularly interested in meeting others who are waiting for Ofcom to invite applications from the South East.

Lots of topics to discuss including ‘How to write Key Commitments which won’t trip us up in future’

Best wishes
Pippa
07973 710963

@wycombesound