[cma-l] Community Radio Voice Overs - Update

Vicky Norton vickynorton at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 13:41:44 GMT 2015

Hi Community Radio Members,
I have been offering a female VO service at low cost to community stations for a while now. Having been a full-time presenter on a community station (Moorlands Radio) over the past three years, I know fully how difficult it can be to get quality production while working to a budget. I've recently opted to return to University in Staffordshire to get my MA in Broadcast Journalism. While I'm not presenting on community radio as often for the time being, I'm still available for Voice Overs as I do these from my home studio. I thought I should take this opportunity just to clarify on my charges as follows:  £10 per 30 sec scripts; £15 per 60 sec scripts - discount options for multiple scripts sent together. Scripts sent by email are usually voiced within 24 hours max and emailed/dropboxed back in .mp3 pro or .wav format as per requirements. I'm happy to make small changes or amendments without charge (within reason).   Recent examples of may raw scripts voiced are online at www.soundcloud.com/vickynorton_radio
Please email me if any further info needed.
Best Regards,  Vicky Norton Twitter: @Vicky_norton_
Presenter: Moorlands Radio 103.7 FM, Staffs(Former TLRC, UTV and Lincs FM group presenter)MA BJ Student, Staffs University; STAFFSLIVE