[cma-l] Advertising Policy Template

Den Packer d.packer at csrfm.com
Fri Feb 6 11:29:45 GMT 2015

Dear CMA Peers,

I've been tasked with putting together a clear policy outlining the
parameters of our advertising opportunities (currently limited to the
website until all this new CRO stuff goes through and we apply for the new
terms).

I wondered if any of you have such a policy or something similar that might
be useful as a starting point? I've never written anything like this
before, and we don't have the £ to go paying some dodgy website online to
make one for us.

Den

CSR FM

*Dennison Packer  |  Media Co-ordinator  |   CSRfm**Tel:* 01227 816101  |
*Website*: *www.csrfm.com <http://www.csrfm.com>  | *97.4 FM in Canterbury