[cma-l] Dave McGealy of Oldham Community Radio wins award for decades on the airwaves - congratulations Dave!

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Thu Feb 5 11:17:37 GMT 2015

Top man    well done Dave and well deserved.

Now just for a bit of fun, tell us your thoughts on the restrictions and
people who think they can come and advertise on Community Radio and the cost
is free / nothing !

When we go to the meetings, Dave and I tend to sit rather close to each
other      LOL

Good lad

All the best

Nick