[cma-l] "I think The Cat wants to go out!"

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Mon Feb 2 12:39:06 GMT 2015

The best advice I can give Chris is book onto a course on ‘’how to bang your
head against a brick wall without it hurting’’     it won’t help matters as
such, but it will stop you from going doolally

.welcome to the
pleasure dome                      if any problems do occur during your
first ten years don’t bother complaining or raising the issues as by the
time you get to the end of the 100th time of explaining the reason why, you
will have lost the will to live.

At least you start off with the £15,000 threshold before the restrictions
kick in

. I suppose that supports the old adage ‘what you never had you
never miss’’    fortunately you’ve missed all the restriction discussions

..I suggest you run outside into the cold Cheshire air, throw your hat up
and shout Hallelujah

LOL

All the best guys and well done, I wish you every success. Keep in touch via
the message board, some good advice pops up on here, unless it comes from me
of course    :-)    LOL

Nick

  _____