[cma-l] AM v FM

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:31:14 GMT 2015

I don't have those figures Andy - I've no doubt someone who reads this sequence will have.My contention is that it never was a viable alternative in general terms and Ofcom should not be offering it as such.As I've pointed out many times - only 7 of the 236 CR stations currently licensed are on AM - and only 2 of those have power at or above the 70W EMRP offered maxiumum.

Ian Hickling
Partner

Office: 01635 578435  (7am-11pm UK time)Carphone: 07530 980115 (only responds when driving)6 Horn Street, Compton, NEWBURY, RG20 6QS