[cma-l] 4ZZZ accounts and parameters

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 18:20:34 GMT 2015

Alex:

There has probably been more contention about delivering that part of
Section 105 than any other and not confined to community radio either.

I hadn't heard that JFMG no longer had that contract, it looks like the
new contractor bounced it.

I thought that most radios used a high local oscillator which would
start around 98 megs?  Is the other one an image?

I also thought that one of the arguments for low power (<=25 W) was that
overseas co-ordination wasn't required.

The point about users having control over the assets is that the
parameters can be changed.

Regards,  Tony

Local Reports at http://www.ravensound.pilgrimsound.co.uk