[cma-l] The Community Media Conference - 12th September 2015

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 7 16:12:00 BST 2015

Only *5 days* left to book your early-bird tickets and 35 days to The
Community Media Conference 2015 presented by the Community Media
Association and hosted by Radio LaB <http://radiolab.beds.ac.uk/>,
University of Bedfordshire, Luton on *Saturday 12th September 2015*.

We will be releasing more details about our speakers and content shortly
but the agenda is certainly looking exciting.

This year's theme is *"Inspiring Through Success"* - showcasing and sharing
examples of best practice from all community media practitioners whether
radio, local television, or online.

There will be a session on the new CMA development plan and how the
organisation is working to better service you - our members. We will have
quick lightning talks on funding, sustainability, and fund-raising. And we
have breakout sessions on the BBC, an update on the small-scale DAB trial,
local TV, and hyperlocal journalism.

We have been able to reduce the ticket price for CMA members to £40 which
is cheaper than last year* if you manage to get an early bird ticket*.
Ticket prices go up to full price from *13th August* so best be quick! The
Early Bird ticket price for non-members is £100 + VAT plus booking fee. CMA
member organisations can also bring *one volunteer free-of-charge* per
member ticket - please make sure you register your volunteer's name when
ordering tickets by using the code 'volunteer'.

Please note that you will need to pre-register for this event as we will
not be able to take registrations on the day.

Note that ticket sales are non-refundable. To join the Community Media
Association please email membership at commedia.org.uk - for details of our
member benefits please visit this page
<http://www.commedia.org.uk/cma-member-benefits/>.
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/community_media> for the latest
updates.

http://community-media-conference-2015.eventbrite.co.uk

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

*CMA AGM/Conference Saturday 12th September 2015*Canstream Internet Radio &
Video
http://www.canstream.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/canstream