[cma-l] The Community Media Conference - 12th September 2015

James Cridland james at cridland.net
Wed Aug 5 21:09:14 BST 2015

You may be all conferenced-out, but on the Monday 14 September is Next
Radio in London, a day with over twenty speakers full of great ideas for
radio stations of all sizes.

http://nextrad.io has details, and the last four years in video if you like
(for free).

Tickets are £149+VAT now, since you've missed the early bird tickets for
it, but if you mail me directly I'd be happy to give you a code to get the
early-bird price of £99.

One specific item of particular note: Premier Radio is doing a turn about
how to ask for money from your listeners.

James

http://james.cridland.net - get my weekly newsletter
https://media.info - the media information website

Tel: +44 7941 251474 | @jamescridland