[cma-l] Fund-raising: Comic Relief Tech For Good programme (UK-wide)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Sat Apr 18 09:11:30 BST 2015

Fwd:

Comic Relief fully understands how important digital technology is in
modern life and we have ample evidence of its potential to address some of
our biggest social challenges. For this reason, we’re excited to announce
the Tech For Good programme. We want to support not-for-profit
organisations in using digital technology to create social change by
delivering new ideas or more effective services.

This programme is specifically targeted at not-for-profit organisations
that already have some technical expertise and capacity to enact social
change using digital technologies.

We’re looking to fund projects that use software and digital technology as
a part of a solution to addressing any of our UK Main Fund themes: Better
Futures, Safer Lives, Healthier Finances, Stronger Communities, Fairer
Society. Applicants must be able to complete their project within six
months (grants will start from mid-July) and we’ll provide additional
mentoring to ensure they are best placed to do so.

The deadline for applications is 3pm on Friday 8th May 2015.

http://www.comicrelief.com/tech-for-good

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video