[cma-l] Fwd: Ofcom publishes applications for small scale DAB trials

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 15:05:54 BST 2015

Map has now been updated (as best I can) to assumed broadcast stations /
locations from the applications.

Interesting is there are a few applications that have published proposed
services, many community and even a couple of student / university
applications.

Interesting Radio Scarborough also has a service listed as "The Wireless"
from Age UK.

It will be interesting who gets selected for the trial.

On 16 April 2015 at 13:19, Associated Broadcast Consultants <info at a-bc.co.uk