[cma-l] Fwd: Ofcom publishes applications for small scale DAB trials

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Thu Apr 16 11:13:14 BST 2015

Very interesting and fantastic to see 51 applications for the trial, I do
wonder if Ofcom will increase / extend the trail.

on a side note I have plotted all the applications onto map to see areas.
This can be found here: http://goo.gl/7kZ15B (Please feel free to share.

NOTE the map is based on application address on the website and might not
mean actual coverage or station address (Example there are 3 applications
at BFBS).