[cma-l] Company details

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 11:48:50 BST 2015

This week I needed to find out who were the current Directors of a company that was being - shall we say - a little slow in honouring its debts.I found that there is a very useful website:http://companycheck.co.uk/director/indexwhich will not only provide that information - but also a full timeline of Board membership and even cash at bank/assets/fixed assets/liabilities/net worth/creditors/debtors information - and it's all free!Usual caveats and commercial disclaimer apply.