[cma-l] Creative Skillset Workforce Survey

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Fri Sep 26 13:56:51 BST 2014

From: simonf at creativeskillset.org

*Dear Radio colleagues *

The Creative Skillset 2014 Creative Media Workforce Survey is *now live!*
Many thanks for agreeing to help us promote and distribute this important
survey. Please see below the email that has gone out to the wider Creative
Industries.  I’d appreciate it very much if you are able not only to
complete this yourselves but also send it on to your colleagues and network
of contacts in the Radio industry and also to promote it via any channels
available – for example newsletters or websites.

You can complete the survey by clicking HERE
<http://panels.creativeskillset.org/s/playyourpart2014>.  There is also an
article on our website which gives a little more background to the work HERE
<http://creativeskillset.org/news_events/blogs/3117_the_2014_workforce_survey_tell_us_about_your_skills_training_needs>.

The greater the number of individuals in Radio we can get to take part in
the survey, the greater the analysis potential and the more we will be able
to assess the skills and training needs of those in Radio.

If you have any questions about the research, please drop me a line.

Many thanks

Simon Fathers

http://www.creativeskillset.org

\\