[cma-l] Community Radio on AM

Associated Broadcast Consultants info at a-bc.co.uk
Fri Sep 26 11:42:48 BST 2014

Thanks to Alex's suggestion we have now updated our Community Radio Map
<http://a-bc.co.uk/community-radio-station-map/> to include the Scottish
not-for-profit stations that do not have a licence code starting "CR".

http://a-bc.co.uk/community-radio-station-map/

Unfortunately the Irish grid converter does not take the format used in the
Ofcom spreadsheet (the letters need converting into map square references).
  So if anyone has suggestions how to bulk convert Irish NGR's to Lat Long
(or UK grid if necessary) then I'm all ears!

--
Glyn Roylance - Principal Consultant
Associated Broadcast Consultants <http://www.a-bc.co.uk/>