[cma-l] Community Radio on AM

Tony Bailey ravensound at pilgrimsound.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 16:38:27 BST 2014

I've dusted off an old spreadsheet if anyone wants a copy.  It's based
on the mf radio prop maths, don't ask me, I think it has some fiddle
factors in it from memory.  The file was pre excel Supercalc etc., and
as I now use Linux it's been re-saved as excel .xls from gnumeric.  You
just change the power box value and reload it to get the field strength
figures. I think it also produced graphs. The frequency is set at 1 meg,
I have versions for the high end and low end but it's probably not that
accurate.

I don't think this mail list accepts attachments so you'll have to email
me direct.

Regards,  Tony Bailey