[cma-l] Community Radio on AM

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Wed Sep 24 12:04:57 BST 2014

It’s hard enough to make ends meet on FM yet alone AM.

Let’s face it, these days no one is inclined to tune in and most don’t even know what the AM button is for!

The only way AM may work is by having exclusive mass appeal content, such as football, broadcast to an in car audience.

Although I’ve not done the analysis, I suspect the cost would not be too much more for broadcasting similar as a popup service on a regional DAB.

Alan

 <http://www.letstalkbusinessonline.com/> Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To 4.3 Million People

Email -  <mailto:alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk> alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk

Phone - 0800 949 6655

Mobile - 07801 518858

Twitter -  <http://www.twitter.com/TheAlanCoote> @TheAlanCoote

Web -  <http://www.5digital.co.uk/> http://www.5digital.co.uk

cid:image001.gif at 01CE03CD.223AC920

The Media Production, Broadcasting and Training Company