[cma-l] The Launch of Sheffield Live TV!

CTVT chris at communitytvtrust.org
Mon Sep 22 15:26:46 BST 2014

Congratulations to Sheffield Live TV! from London-based Comm unity TV Trust
where we live with the disappointment that is London Live. Not too much in
the way of locally produced material being broadcast down here … more like
recycled mainstream comedy with branded packaging.

Your station promises to be the real thing for which the sector has been
aspiring. We wish you well and look forward to a measurable impact on
your local community.

Chris Haydon
Director
Comm unity TV Trust