[cma-l] the Community Radio Toolkit Needs You!

Artisan Broadcast sales at artisanbroadcast.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 11:11:17 BST 2014

Yes, Alan, with my Digital Marketing hat on - a well configured and
maintained social media presence and following (Facebook Page (not group),
Twitter Feed etc) you can encourage engagement in a separately
maintained/preferred discussion platform.

Cat

*Catherine Lake*
Consultant Engineer

[image: Inline images 1] <http://www.artisanbroadcast.co.uk/>

General Enquiries: 0843 36 22 252 : http://www.artisanbroadcast.co.uk/

*Artisan Broadcast is a brand/trading name of Artisan Internet Ltd.*
Registered in England & Wales :: No. 4577129 :: VAT No. 750 3706 48
Registered Office: 5 Parkview, Station Road, NEW MILTON, BH25 6NA