[cma-l] the Community Radio Toolkit Needs You!

Paul Golder paul at pvg.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 15:52:00 BST 2014

I've set up lots of phpBB-type forums in the past - really popular 10 years
ago, but I think they've had their day now.

What's wrong with setting up a Facebook Group?  Minimum of fuss / people
familiar with the formats / probably not going to die out in the next few
years etc

Paul
Phoenix FM
www.phoenixfm.com