[cma-l] the Community Radio Toolkit Needs You!

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Mon Sep 15 16:11:36 BST 2014

Hi Bruce

The site is un-funded and we've not had the resources to support new
content or the forum.

Watch this space for the re-launch...

Would hate to see you when you're being critical ;)

best wishes

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.