[cma-l] Ofcom invites comments on measurement framework for mediaplurality

Canalside's The Thread office at thethread.org.uk
Fri Oct 31 12:34:21 GMT 2014

By the way everyone, I forgot. Could someone please let me know as to
whether these consultations work ?   I'm not sure they do. Is it just a box
ticking exercise because it always appears to me that we spend a lot of time
giving and sharing our thoughts and a lot of us do sing from the same hymn
sheet, and yet no one seems to be listening ..... I think the word POINTLESS
springs to mind.

We live in hope though   :-)   onwards and upwards

Regards

Nick

  _____