[cma-l] Queens Award

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Fri Oct 31 11:40:31 GMT 2014

Perhaps we should develop a "Community Radio Monopoly" - collect licences for different areas around the board, advert sales/sponsorship instead of rentals, Ofcom blowing the whistle in the Direct to Jail corner, the stations could be transmission sites, and I'm sure we could all come up with very suitable ideas for Community Chest and Chance cards...

Alex