[cma-l] Membership management software

Jonathan Clingham djclingham at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 22:58:26 BST 2014

Julian

When you say member ship software

Do you mean standalone software for your PC or do you mean for your website.

I run membership software online for our member's to allow access to our
live streaming for Saint FM.

The software allows access to the stream depending on what you subscribe to.

You can also log in to view status of the expiry/renewals/ reoccurring
payments etc.

This is not normal to ask people to pay to listen to a station online but
Saint FM community radio could not operate with out it due to the face the
cost of streaming cost a fortune from the island and they have no external
funding.

Members are happy to pay for the service due the fact it is  such a low
cost.

Johnny

www.saint.fm online support.