[cma-l] Fwd: Ofcom to invite small scale DAB testers

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Tue Oct 14 08:16:05 BST 2014

It was. He said they will supply the kit but broadcasters should sort out the sites, links etc. The impression I got was that they are mainly seeking community and commercial partners. The less good news from an earlier session on reusing blocks on low power was that to avoid interference you would need more than one site to cover a given area. It's certainly worth exploring

Quickly sent from a mobile. Hope I've not been auto-corrected.