[cma-l] Myriad v RCS

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 16:54:18 BST 2014

We did sort of have one for the Highlands and Islands, but it was ahead of the curve in anticipating local TV...

Those with long memories (and poor taste in TV viewing?) may remember the Naked Video Show's long run series of spoofs on the Outer Hebrides Broadcasting Corporation:
http://youtu.be/hm9I4hbyY6M
http://youtu.be/st8uIAAJ368

It sounds fertile ground for a sitcom - the result might be uncomfortable though, and do nothing for the reputation of the sector!

Alex