[cma-l] Community Radio Sweeps Nations & Regions

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Sun Nov 23 21:02:30 GMT 2014

A huge congratulations to [in no particular order] BCB, Siren, KCC, Angel,
Calon, BCFM as well as Wanno, Scratch & Moray Firth!!

When I see the 2014 Nations & Regions winners utterly dominated by our
sector and our mates in student & prison radio I feel so very very proud...

All that blood sweat a tears pays off sometimes...Surely the community
sector is where the talent, heart & soul of UK radio lies :)

[Just hope that you get something to make up for not getting a national
award to go for next year]

best wishes from us all at Radio Regen

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.