[cma-l] 2 Tascam MD-350 minidisc units available in London

Kamal Prashar kamal at kampra.com
Wed May 28 15:03:19 BST 2014

Hello all.

Just wondering if anyone out there (London) needs a couple of Tascam MD-350
mini disc units.
We have two that are surplus to our needs. They  have not been used that
much and would be a nice addition to any groups out there who haven't
switched to total pc environments.

Spec: http://tascam.com/product/md-350/overview/

London based so pick up only and they are, of course, free to anyone who
wants to give them a new home in community radio.

Cheers.

Kamal Prashar

--

_____________________________

KamPra Productions – Media

www.kampra.com

www.kampra.co.uk

Twitter: @Kampra <http://twitter.com/#!/kampra>

LinkedIn: Kamal Prashar <http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kamal-prashar/3/a66/214>

+44 (0)7940 564 316

E-mails and any attachments from KamPra Productions are confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or
using it in any way.

Although any attachments to the message will have been checked for viruses
before transmission, you are urged to carry out your own virus check before
opening attachments, since KamPra Productions accepts no responsibility for
loss or damage caused by software viruses

Senders and recipients of e-mail should be aware that under UK Data
Protection and Freedom of Information legislation these contents may have
to be disclosed in response to a request.