[cma-l] Guardian Newspaper - Volunteer of the Year

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Fri May 23 16:23:02 BST 2014

++++ FOR INFORMATION ++++

Nominate one of your volunteers for the title Volunteer of the Year with
The Guardian Newspaper

Do you have a volunteer who deserves extra recognition? Nominate her or
him for the title of Volunteer of the Year and we'll ask our readers to
choose the winner during this year's Volunteers' Week (1-7 June).

With 91% of charities run entirely by volunteers, unpaid workers are the
backbone of the voluntary sector. We want to hear your stories of those
who are extra special to your organisation.

We'll shortlist five of your entries, whose activity and organisation
will be featured in a gallery on the Guardian Voluntary Sector Network.
The overall winner will be rewarded with an iPad.

http://www.theguardian.com/voluntary-sector-network/2014/may/20/nominate-your-volunteer-of-the-year

--
Tamar Millen
Arts Coordinator