[cma-l] CMA Conference 2014 & AGM - "Sound Vision"

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon May 19 16:23:35 BST 2014

Dear CMA Members

I am pleased to let you know that plans for our Conference on *Saturday
14th June *at De Montfort University in Leicester are now well in place for
what promises to be a really interesting day.

dedicating an hour in the afternoon to offering advice on how to generate
income. We have some great panellists lined up and I can tell you that the
Community Media Fund will be represented.

Meanwhile we are looking for someone from a licensed community station who
has knowledge on how to generate income from advertising and developing
relationships with the commercial community to sit on this panel. I’d be
grateful if you could let me know if you are interested, or know anyone who
might be interested, in this contribution to our Conference.

To book click here:

<http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cma-conference-2014-agm-registration-9046226507?ref=ebtnebtckt>

https://2014cmaconf.eventbrite.co.uk

The CMA Council, the Sheffield office and myself look forward to seeing you
on the day.

Many thanks,

[image: Dom 1]

*Dom Chambers*