[cma-l] Goodbye and thank you all!

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri May 2 12:11:46 BST 2014

Dear all

Today is my last day at the CMA.  I am writing to thank you all for all
your support, input, crazy and brilliant ideas, fun and help over the last
almost nine years.

Also many thanks to those of you who have replied to me, both through the
lists and individually over the last few weeks.  Many thanks for your kind
words, apologies for not getting back to you individually but it has been a
bit hectic round here.

I encourage you all to go to the CMA AGM and Conference in Leicester on
Saturday 14th June, to find out from the CMA Council what their plans are.

The conference details can be found here:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/events-training/conference-2014-agm/

If you want to ask Council directly before that I suggest you email the CMA
Chair, Dom Chambers, on chair at commedia.org.uk

Finally, best wishes to you all, I really do hope the community media
sector continues to grow and thrive (I will be keeping an eye on you!).

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux
Director