[cma-l] The moment of truth

Alan Coote alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 23:46:50 BST 2014

Hi Paul,

There's normally a phone call to let you know you've been selected. We had a chance to 'refine' the key commitments a few weeks later. They were very helpful as we had over committed slightly. You won't be issued a community license or broadcast license until you have an on air date and of course paid.

Alan

Alan Coote

Sent from my iPad