[cma-l] Bay FM A year In Broadcasting.

Bay Fm Radio radio at bayfm.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 16:16:50 BST 2014

  Hi All,
 I'd just like to say that Bay FM in Exmouth celebrated its 1st year on air last Saturday which is a great achievement. Some here in Devon said we wouldn't last five minutes however, despite all that, we're still here. It's not been easy and like many of you I will be glad to see these advertising restriction lifted, it will certainly make the job here a bit less stressful, I don't know how some of you manage it.
 However, it has been an amazing year and my partner and I have only taken a couple days off in the whole year but, it's been worth it. We do have a great team here.
 Independent surveys have shown that Bay FM has achieved a 14% reach within year one locally, which is fantastic considering we have such an aggressive ILR here on our doorstep.
 I would like to thank the team at the CMA for their support over this and previous years.
 Many Thanks.
 Andy Green
 Station Manager

 Bay Fm Radio

Tel: 01395 542 547 ext.2
Mob: 07772947199
www.bayfm.co.uk

Community Radio Licence No. CR236
Not-For-Profit Community Radio Station Ltd by Guarantee No. 6012335
Bay Fm Radio is run entirely by volunteers from the community for the community

Dairy Crest Premises,Salterton Units,Salterton Road,Exmouth,EX8 2NS