[cma-l] Message from CMA Chair

vwradio at aol.com vwradio at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 09:47:12 BST 2014

Jaqui

>From all of us here at Forest FM - Thank You !

You have done an amazing job and I am convinced that community radio is that much more respected and successful due to your efforts.

We wish you all the best for the future :-)  We'll miss you.

Steve Saville - station founder Forest FM

 Company registration: 04937308
Telephone: Office 01202 820003  Studio 01202 820006
Website: www.forestfm.co.uk