[cma-l] [comradio-l] Message from CMA Chair

Baz Reilly Castledown baz.reilly at castledownradio.info
Thu Mar 27 10:51:37 GMT 2014

Dear Jaqui,

I would like to say a big thank you for all the help and support you have given to Castledown Radio, as well as all the other stations in our sector over your time in the hot seat.  It has been a pleasure to know you and work with you!

Best of luck for the future. I’m sure what ever you do it will be successful.

Best wishes from the team at Castledown Radio.

Yours,
Baz
Castledown Radio 104.7fm

P.S. The kettle is always on if your passing.