[cma-l] Anyone got an Alice Airswitch (3 channel) we could borrow/hire

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 12:50:11 GMT 2014

Hi all,

We have a problem with our Alice Airswitch (3 channel) and it looks like
it has to go for repair which could take up to 10 days.

Does anyone have this unit that we could borrow/hire, or does anyone
have any equivalent unit that could help get us through until the faulty
unit can be repaired?

Hopefully,

Murray

--
please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Chief Executive
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel - 01224 515013

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

SHMU is a charity registered in Scotland - SC034211 and a registered Limited Company - SC332413

This correspondence is confidential and is solely for the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part thereof.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this correspondence from your system and notify the sender immediately. No warranty is given that this correspondence is free from any virus.
Any views or opinions expressed in this correspondence do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Station House Media Unit.