[cma-l] House of Commons debates, 28th February - Community Radio Licences

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Tue Mar 4 14:05:40 GMT 2014

We were rather chuffed to have our project, Connect:Transmit, mentioned as part of Ed Vaizey's response. I've put a write-up here - http://www.connecttransmit.org.uk/connecttransmit-gets-mention-in-house-of-commons/ - and you can find further info on the project around the rest of the site. Full project report here: http://www.connecttransmit.org.uk/ConnectTransmitTheReport.pdf

We want to build on the success of the Connect:Transmit project, and we welcome any thoughts on doing so. If you want to find out more about the project and how it could be of use to you, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,
Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Connect:Transmit co-ordinator
www.connecttransmit.org.uk
0161 234 2799

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
www.radioregen.org

Registered Charity No 1077763