[cma-l] [comradio-l] House of Commons debates, 28th February - Community Radio Licences

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Mon Mar 3 19:01:16 GMT 2014

It's all very long which is why the reference to the Hansard
source<http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmhansrd/cm140228/debtext/140228-0002.htm#140228-0002.htm_spnew117>was
cited.

Here's a short link to Hansard if the above hyperlink doesn't work for you:
http://bit.ly/1fCAPHW

Best regards

Bill
--