[cma-l] Charity adverts

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Mon Jun 30 17:16:02 BST 2014

Hiya,

Scout Radio provides content that can and is used by scouting groups who
have shows on stations.. we might be able to make that content available to
wider network of CR shows, and if there is a demand maybe even create a
regular podcast of content.

As a wider discussion a database of podcasts or content might be an idea
work exploring..

-
*Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message