[cma-l] Fwd: Original superhero radio drama

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Jun 17 16:09:12 BST 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <jelmer at soundgorillas.co.uk>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Jelmer Lelieveld, a final year Radio Production students at the
University Of Gloucestershire. I have produced a self-written radio drama
with my friend and colleague Johnny Robinson, and together we are a
production outfit known as SOUND GORILLAS.

We have made an independent radio drama in a comic/Lichtenstein style,
because it’s what we love doing, and we were wondering if there are
community radio stations that would be interested in broadcasting it?

It is a bit edgy but we have made some radio friendly versions of it for
you to air (unless you like the edge).

There are 6 mini episodes that last 10 minutes each, all of which are
available via our Audioboo contributor page, http://audioboo.fm/channel/
soundgorillas

We sent a version off to judges at the Student Radio Awards last year who
said it could potentially gain a cult following.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours faithfully,

Jelmer Lelieveld
Executive Producer