[cma-l] Roles and Responsibilities

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Sun Jun 8 13:18:36 BST 2014

Hi Julian

We've a stack of stuff in the Volunteers section of the Community Radio
Toolkit if you register and scroll down here
http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/resources/

The chapter of the book on the subject aint bad either

http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/Ch10.pdf

If you [like many others] bump into a overly zealous spam guard as your
register, drop me a line and I'll sort you out

Best wishes & good luck,

Phil

Phil Korbel FRSA - Director, Radio Regen, charity no. 1077763

www.radioregen.org
www.communityradiotoolkit.net
www.connecttransmit.org.uk

Please note that I work at Radio Regen under 2 days a week so responses
might not be as quick as we'd like.  Many thanks.