[cma-l] Note from Ofcom for RSLs

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:35:07 BST 2014

Judging from recent experience with Ofcom only offering 10W in many places when previously 25 has been given, I suspect many operators have been turning the wick up quite a bit with the knowledge that if Ofcom decides to check they will get a phone call and have time to turn it back down again.
We issue Licensees that we facilitate with a "Commissioning Certificate" so that we. they and Ofcom have the parameters in writing.